Skip to main content

Your child support assessment is calculated on the basis of several factors, including the number of children you have, the ages of the children, both parents’ incomes and the number of nights you each have care of the children.

If your income or the time of care changes, the Child Support Agency will need to be notified so they can provide you with a new assessment. After losing or changing your job, your first step should be to contact the agency, so your assessment can be changed to reflect your new income.